07 February 2011

4 years in Singapore!!

yes, today 4 years ago - 6 feb 2007, i came here to work. it feels like just last month.. 


i've just made this LO inspired by mission to create (MTC) mission 33! my first take for this blog challenge. i was so inspired as there was a moment when i really like this song! "the climb" from Miley Cyrus. and one of the challenge here is to use lyric of that song.. :) 


to build my page, i use this sketch 222 from pencil lines, with bracket! which is also one of the challenge in the MTC 33 ;) love to combine more than 1 challenge to create my page :)
Steffsketch


here is my take!
love that i can use my cosmo cricket old stash & basic grey hopscotch paper.. 


to commemorate my 4 yrs time here in SG, i want to showcase my previous projects, that i've created in 2010,  long before i started this blog :) 
ps: i'm really not a fast scrapper that can create like 4 LOs in a week like most of u thoughts >.<


a corner in SG, called as "speaker corner".. long after this pic taken, we watched most of the 2010 world cup games here... 



have u heard about the universal studio singapore?? yes, singapore has 1 one! as there was only the 2 of us, we took our pics with mirrors... hehehe..

i think mee siam is originally from thailand, but singapore has this one, that has becoming our favorite menu.. 

last but not least.. thanks to marriage central for hosting this free picnic moment and sponsoring a full basket of picnic goodies as well.. oya.. and a free movie also.. what a blast! :)
these moments we spent in singapore are just memorable yet unforgettable. i'm glad and blessed to have a chance to come here, thanks to KPMG ;) 


if anyone of u want to come here, drop me a message, i can tell u many things to see & do here! just in singapore


thanks for dropping by. hope ur time well spent here :)


take care & God bless!

6 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwww! These are all BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeee those pinwheels on that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Singapore looks beautiful - congrats on your 4 years there! Your pages are fantastic Irene - love your playful style :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee seeing happy couple layouts, CUTEEE!
    I will visit Singapore this year for sure, will you be my guide sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful layouts, I'm so glad that you have shared them. Congrats on four years in Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome that you have been in spore for 4 years now, I love that country too! Your layouts are so beautifully done! I love the designs & details ;)

    ReplyDelete