02 April 2011

a lily bee design LO..

hi all.. 
my exam is coming in a month and i still have not get any mood to study.. i keep on making more n more LOs instead.. hahahaha.. 
i think this will be one of my last LOs  before i really hibernate from scrapbooking for a while..   


i made this LO for a sketch challenge in lily bee design blog:



and tadaaa... this is my LO:


supplies:
- cardstock - american craft (white)
- patterned paper - lily bee design - hello sunshine

- patterned paper - lily bee design - happily lost (good book & stroll)
- rub ons - lily bee design
- crochet doilies - a RAK gift from sweet talented wendy kwok 




my first time to scrap photo of myself, alone.. hehehe.. i used to feel worried to do that.. as i usually only scrap moments & memories, so i can remember and preserve it. and definitely, i will always remember "me", so, i used to think that scrapping my own photo is a waste of time.. hahahaha... =)


i'm glad that i get myself that set of rub-ons when i drop by piradee's yardsale a few weeks back.. though the colors are not really my type, i love the words & phrases so much!! 


i used 2 patterned papers from happily lost collection. now i know why they name it that way, as i was totally lost happily in those happy colorssss :) as my photos have rose on it, this flowery paper from hello sunshine collection matched nicely.. 


i want to try something new, and punched the bottom part of the paper with doily lace punch from martha stewart. my first time using this punch, and i totally loved it!! as i wanted to make this LO simple, i left some space blank and just spray some glimmer mist into it with my 2 favorite colors, scarlet & sunflower!

it's always nice to scrap with a different style from what i always do.. but it is even nicer if i can pass my exam this coming may.. hehehe.. 


thanks for dropping by peeps :) i'm really glad & totally blessed when i read sweet comments from sweet people like you all :)  hopefully, u can be inspired in some ways.. 


take care all, have a nice weekend & God bless!

6 comments:

  1. I love love love love this!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that LB paper and loving the misting! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And that bow on top is such a nice touch. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO! Thanks for playing with us at Get Picky..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the design and the misting - great layout, thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic use of that gorgoeus sketch. Love the soft misting in the background and the mix of colours. Thanks for joining us at Get Picky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooooooooo cute! Love what you did with the sketch...so upbeat!

    ReplyDelete