02 April 2013

2 Washi Tape Cards - still for Moxie Fab World's Card Challenge :)

Hi hi..
Yes, this is my final post for Moxie Fab World's Card Challenge :)
This time is for the Card Creation Week: The Washi Tape Challenge

Some samples to inspire:
 

I made 2 :) the first one, inspired by patchwork..


























and the other one inspired by some geometric triangle patterns I saw here and there:








































some of my washi tapes from my shop :)http://www.etsy.com/shop/knickknackshop

Thanks for dropping by & have a blessed day ahead :)

Take care & God bless :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Irene! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous! The bottom one is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete