11 January 2011

hellow..

finally, 
i start my very own blog :) i didn't mean to start it today, actually. 
i was just triying my curiosity and click the "create blog" button, 
until i realized that today's date is a good date: 11-1-11!!


beside that, today is also a special day for me & my dear boyfriend :)


and we spent some times in our fave place! NLB! hahaha.. 

We've got to hold on to what we've got . . .
We're half way there - Livin' on a prayer
We've got to hold on ready or not
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.
We're half way there - Livin' on a prayer

i made a layout inspired by this song before. 
most embellishments are from Made With Love
(the local scrapbook store that made me love this hobby!) yay, i won a challenge!
well, it's randomly picked  by the super talented Piradee


that's all for my pilot post. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment